♥SNSD Girl's Generation♥

Saturday, September 4, 2010

~~Random Post~~

"Blow...Blow". Wow, so much of dust... hmm, sry la my dear blog, long time no write on you ady..hehehe...got miss me ma??xD

These few days, Busying with my final exam end enjoying everyday in UTAR with her <3...hmm,>

Yup, having my last paper on next monday, then holiday jor, any plan?? Dun think so...the things i plan ruined by other things, mayb no mood to go out oso, scare i cant get i wan de GPA in exam, My dear oso go genting, initially wanna plan something nice de...but it seems she cant... nvm lo, let her be with her family, i guess she miss them much oso ^^...

Sunway perhaps? Dont know yet >.<... The days that i study in UTAR was a great memories for me, my class, my frens, my lecturer, and most important is her... Although just know her 2 months ++ only, but i feel tat we both know for a long time ady...i understand her, but dunno she understand me or not...hohoho... i really love her much... i <3 Loh Yee Shan ...

Nth much to write now...just update myself for those who still got read my blog de frens ^^...

No comments: