♥SNSD Girl's Generation♥

Monday, September 6, 2010

"Holiday" lo

Semester 1 ended just like that, start from now having 2 weeks of holidays...but i dun have any plans for this semester holiday, cos scare get bad result and no mood to go out...Haiz~~

Perhaps stay at home and blogging?? xD... My dear go genting ady, so sui de...leave me alone...hahaha, joking only =X, later she saw tis will GG me T.T...hohoho...

The days i study in UTAR, i really enjoy it much^^...i get my most valuable treasure in Semester 1...haha...UTAR "My Choices"...1st day of UTAR i met her...hehehe...wont forget the days i study in UTAR :D...

Now waiting for result out..scare scare...dunno when will out...hopefully i can get 3.0...really hope...and of course she oso hope she can get 3.0, but i guess she will make it since she smart enough to get it^^...

Scare Scare~~

No comments: